Worldwide, market and social research provide key strategic data and advice to a vast range of private and public organisations. In the past few years, the industry has grown rapidly into a dynamic, international force as the trend to a global economy has demanded greater access to regional, cross-regional and cross-cultural information.
In Australia, demand for research has increased substantially as organisations, public and private, recognise the need for rigorous research on which to base key decisions affecting policies, programs and strategies.
ISO Experts is conscious of the rigorous business and professional standards needed to achieve these aims. We conduct independent audits to ensure that our clients maintain:
- sound workplace relations
- continually improving quality assurance programs
- effective self-regulation and
- active participation in industry and government policy forums.
ISO Experts Mission is to provide valued services to our clients with the aim that they will improve and remain sustainable for the years to come.
At ISO Experts we pursue our mission by:
- continuing to develop our knowledge and understanding of our client’s needs and expectation
- working to improve our awareness and regard for market and social research organisations;
- working to improve the quality and professionalism of market and social research practices;
- working to improve the quality and professionalism of our service delivery
It is our intention to:
- Represent and enhance the research, data and insights industry;
- An audit, advise, represent and advocate on behalf of clients;
- Encourage confidence and minimise risk in client decision making; and
- Ensure industry standards are relevant, appropriately promoted and recognised.