As the peak industry body for Market and Social Research in Australia, the Association of Market and Social Research Organisations [AMSRO] is responsible as the corporate industry advisor of quality assurance across the international ISO Standards.
The AMSRO INFORMATION AND DATA SECURITY COMPLIANCE SYSTEM (IDSCS) is designed to introduce and support member organisations with phase one of the ISO 27001 audit process.
AMSRO is working with ISO Experts as the exclusive supplier of the AMSRO Information and Data Security Compliance System. All member companies electing to undertake the system will be independently audited on an annual basis.
Member benefits of certifying to AMSRO’s Information and Data Security Compliance System include:
- The system offers member organisations an industry security risk management system as it identifies information and data security risks and develops a system to help manage those risks.
- Contextualises and modifies the ISO 27001 standard for the industry – the AMSRO compliance system offers a relevant and practical application for members.
- A great introduction to information and data management systems and processes with cost savings up to 30% for members compared to full ISO 27001 accredited certification.
- Enables companies to undertake a process aligned with ISO 27001 and prepare its management system without having to go through a full JAS-ANZ accredited audit.
- For organisations considering accredited certification to ISO 27001 it provides a strong introduction as the AMSRO compliance system represents approx. 80% of the full ISO 27001 audit requirement.
- Savings for members who decide to transition from the AMSRO IDSCS to ISO 27001 certification.
- Complements the current AMSRO suite of quality assurance services such as ISO 20252:2019 and the legislated Industry Privacy Code.
- Protects organisations against future regulatory obligation (i.e. particularly companies working with government agencies).
For further information email: ISO Experts